An Unforgettable Asheville
Wedding & Event Venue
The Engadine Wedding Experience
(What follows is a brief description of our facilities and capabilities. For additional information and photos, please also visit our wedding website...Engadine Weddings and Events.)
Located just 15 minutes from the urban center of Asheville, NC, Engadine can provide a unique combination of facilities and services for creating a destination wedding in a beautiful country setting. Here, we can offer lodging for up to 35 overnight guests and multiple indoor and outdoor venues that will accommodate up to 100 guests.
Two lodging options are available at Engadine: five rooms and suites in the Historic B&B Inn (reserved for adults only) and in six cozy mountain cabins (five of which are family friendly and three of which are pet friendly).
For larger weddings (up to 150 guests), Engadine offers two outdoor, open-air venues, both of which have spectacular views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains...
- West/sunset facing "Honey Hill" (6,500 square feet)- Honey Hill is outfitted with a 30'x50' frame tent which can accommodate 100 guests for a sit-down meal or 150 guests for a cocktail reception, Additionally, two grassy lawns flank our tent. One is perfect for ceremony seating The other can be used as "under the stars" overflow space for events using the tent.
- North facing "Vineyard Overlook" (4,500 square feet). Vineyard Overlook is well suited for hosting a reception or dinner following a ceremony at Honey Hill should a second, separate space be needed. If necessary, Vineyard Overlook can be tented.
For elopements or smaller weddings (up to 30 guests) we also make available facilities in the Inn...the parlor, the dining room, the foyer and the wrap-around first floor porch.
We are available to consult with you to plan and execute your wedding or event plans. Every wedding is as unique as each wedding couple, so we will customize a proposal based on your needs. We will work closely with you to help make your wedding day special and memorable.
Alternatively, we will also be pleased to work with your wedding planner and/or vendors of your choosing.
As you consider venue options, please avail yourself to the following resources regarding planning your wedding or event at Engadine...
- Engadine Weddings and Events Website
- Introduction To Engadine
- Wedding and Event Planning Information
- Elopement and Small Wedding Information
- Suggested Vendor List
- Sample Catering Menus
Contact Rick Bell (828-633-1110, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, to request a quote or to make an appointment to tour Engadine.Speak With a Wedding Planner