The Howell Room is located on the second floor of historic Engadine Inn. Named for the Howell family who lived at Engadine for 44 years, it is a spacious, charming room with the following amenities…
- Queen sized bed
- Two upholstered chairs
- Ceiling fan
- Fireplace (operated seasonally from October 15 – March 15)
- Spacious closet and a chest of drawers
- Private bath with a walk-in shower (no tub) and a separate vanity sink area
- Bath amenities include “Bathe” brand bath products, fluffy Turkish Towels brand bath linens and thirsty bathrobes
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen smart TV with basic cable service
- Free parking
An adjacent common sitting area, outfitted with a complimentary 24-hour beverage station (coffee, decaf, tea, sorf drinks and bottled water), is available for all guests of the Inn to enjoy at their leisure during their stay.
Your stay in the Inn includes a choice of three breakfast options: full breakfast (2 courses served in the dining room at 9:00 am), continental breakfast or breakfast “to go”. We ask that you notify us of your breakfast preference at least 24-hours in advance. (With advance notice, we are also pleased to accommodate special dietary needs or preferences.)
All rooms in the Inn are served by a central heating and air conditioning system.
- Bath with Stall Shower
- Large Closet