The Engadine Suite is located on the third floor of historic Engadine Inn. Named for the house itself and also for the Engadine winery built and operated by Captain John Hoyt and his family, it is the largest room in the house and also the most private. It is filled with the following amenities…
- King sized bed
- A private sitting area
- A large, comfortable leather sofa and a matching chair in front of the fireplace
- Ceiling fans in the bedroom and in the sitting area
- Fireplace (operated seasonally from October 15 – March 15)
- Two spacious armoires
- A private bath with a large tub with shower
- Bath amenities include “Bathe” brand bath products, fluffy “Turkish Towels” brand bath linens and thirsty bathrobes
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with basic cable service
- Free parking
Guests staying in the suite also have access to the second floor common sitting area which is outfitted with a complimentary 24-hour beverage station (coffee, decaf, tea, soft drinks and bottled water), and available for all guests of the Inn to enjoy at their leisure during their stay.
Your stay in the Inn includes a choice of three breakfast options: full breakfast (2 courses served in the dining room at 9:00 am), continental breakfast or breakfast “to go”. We ask that you notify us of your breakfast preference at least 24-hours in advance. (With advance notice, we are also pleased to accommodate special dietary needs or preferences.)
All rooms in the Inn are served by a central heating and air conditioning system. The suite also has a small, individual air conditioning unit to provide supplemental cooling during the warmer summer months.
NOTE: As the Engadine Suite is located on the third floor, during limited times of heavy water usage (usually limited to "shower time" in the mornings) the water pressure in its bath can be effected. This is usually a transient occurrence which is typically mitigated within a few minutes.
- Full Length Mirror
- Bath with Whirlpool Tub