The Balsam Mountains Cabin is located on the grounds of historic Engadine Inn. Named for the Balsam Mountains west of Engadine and near the Blue Ridge Parkway, it is a cozy, charming cabin with the following amenities…
- King sized bed in the bedroom
- Queen-sized mattress in an upstairs sleeping loft (low ceiling, enclosed and great for kids)
- Futon/sofa in the small living room
- Ceiling fans in the bedroom and the living room
- Fireplace (operated seasonally from October 15 – March 15)
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals
- Small kitchen eating area with 3 bar stools
- Large, outdoor deck with table and 4 chairs
- Charcoal grill
- Small cabinet/closet in the bedroom
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- Bath amenities include “Bathe” brand bath products and fluffy “Turkish Towels” brand bath linens
- Bed linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.)
- Free WiFi\
- Flat screen TV with basic cable service
- Free parking adjacent to the cabin
Breakfast in the Inn is not included with a stay in our cabins, but can be added for an additional charge and based on availability. A continental breakfast option is also available for an additional charge (prepared and delivered to your cabin prior to check-in). We ask that you notify us of your interest in adding a breakfast option to your stay at least 24-hours in advance.
All of our rooms and cabins are served by a central heating and air conditioning system.
NOTE: The Balsam Mountains Cabin has a maximum occupancy of 5 guests and is well suited for families with children. However, it is not recommended for more than 2 adults as the living space is limited and there is only one bathroom.
The maximum occupancy for the Balsam Mountain Cabin is five people.Book Now