So you need a place to lay your head and to store your stuff for more than just a weekend? We can handle that with our Asheville cabin vacation rentals and extended stays! Choose Engadine to be your home away from home!
Engadine’s Asheville area cabins are a cost effective and practical lodging option for guests who are looking for more than just a weekend getaway. Whether you’re traveling for business, looking for temporary or corporate housing, needing short-term housing during relocation, or planning a vacation getaway, Engadine can offer a solution that will fit your budget, with great nightly rates, budget weekly rates and discounted long-term rates (for up to 30 days).
Our six mountain cabins offer a broad complement of services and amenities…
- King and/or queen bedded accommodations
- Fully equipped kitchens (including charcoal grills)
- Private porches or decks
- Free cabin-side parking
- Free WiFi and flat screen TV’s with basic cable
- Free utilities
- Full complement of linens (bed linens, towels, kitchen linens, etc.) with once-weekly housekeeping
- Optional daily housekeeping (add $25 per day)
- Free laundry facilities upon request (based on availability)
- Some cabins are family friendly (add $25 per person per day for guest over 12 years of age above stated occupancy)
- Some cabins are pet friendly (add $25 per day)
- Optional breakfast served daily in the Inn (add $18 per person per day for guests over 12 years of age, served promptly at 9:00 am)
- Use of the property’s 12 acre grounds
Engadine is conveniently located 15 minutes west of the urban center of Asheville on Smoky Park Highway, one-half mile from the intersection of I-40 and Wiggins Road (Exit 37).
Contact Engadine’s office between 10:00 and 8:00 pm daily for more information or to reserve your home away from home!