Engadine Inn & Cabins
Asheville B&B Inn, Cabins and Venue
Escape to the mountains of Western, North Carolina!!!
Engadine Inn And Cabins, Asheville's Country Retreat, is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 15 minutes west of the urban center of Asheville. Our 12-acre property offers the choice of two unique lodging experiences: the charm and elegance of rooms in a traditional B&B inn setting or the cozy comfort available in one of six private cabins – all with stunning mountain views.
We are also conveniently located near many of Western North Carolina's leading tourism amenities and attractions...the historic Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, the North Carolina Arboretum, the Thomas Wolf Memorial State Historic Site, the waterfalls of Dupont State Forest, a network of hiking trails (including the famed Appalachian Trail), kayak and white water rafting experiences, mountaintop zip line adventures, eclectic shopping options, vibrant arts and cultural communities, and a smorgasbord of local restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, micro-breweries and wine bars.
Won't you please consider visiting with us?
Photo courtesy of RomanticAsheville.com
Top Reasons To Stay With Us This Summer...
Summer is a GREAT time of the year to visit Asheville! This time of the year Western North Carolina is a destination filled with broad portfolio of things to do and see.
To help you plan a summer visit, following, are some of our suggestions for planning a fun and memorable getaway to "The Land of the Sky"...
Waterfalls In Summer- The hot summer months are a great time to visit the cool mountain forests to seek out the area's famous waterfalls...
- At Dupont State Forest- High Falls, Triple Falls and Hooker Falls,
- Along US 276- Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock Falls
- Near HIghlands- Dry Falls and Cullasaja Falls
Summer Hiking- Summer hikes offer spectacular views of mountain vistas... great spots for taking lots of memorable photos...
- North Carolina Arboretum- 10 miles of trails near downtown Asheville.
- Dupont State forest- 3.5 -mile loop trail to view High, Triple and Hooker falls
- Looking Glass Rock- A 6.5-mile hike with a 1,700 foot change of elevation offering spectacular views from the top
Water Sports And Other Recreation- The the warmer weather provides incentives for seeking out ways to cool off...
- Kayaking and tubing on the French Broad River
- Swimming in one of the area's famed "swimming holes"..Slicing Rock for example
- Zip lining...several zip line attractions can be found within a 30 minute drive from Engadine
- Shopping- Asheville's bazaars offer something for everyone .
Shopping- Asheville offers a unique collection of boutiques and bazaars...
- Grove Arcade- Eclectic shops and restaurants in Downtown Asheville
- Asheville Outlets- Over 70 stores located just south of Asheville near the Farmer's Market and the North Carolina Arboretum
- Billtmove Village- Upscale boutiques and antique stores just outside the entrance to the Biltmore Estate.
Mountain Art- Unique creations from a community of world renowned Appalachian artists.
- River Arts District- in Downtown Asheville
- Folk Art Center- along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Sandy Mush Community- near Leicester
Book Direct And Save!!!
Booking Direct Has It's Advantages
Despite what they advertise, the online travel booking sites may actually be more expensive than booking direct with your travel partner! ALWAYS make certain you are actually booking direct (on our website of by calling us) if you want the best deal and the best service!
Click here to check availability and to make your reservation...Book Now
Looking For A Deal?
SAVE AS MUCH AS 40%!
Last minute travel needs or special situations can present challenges when booking lodging accommodations. But, they can also present opportunities if you take the time to do your homework! You'll usually find the best deals available by contacting and booking with your travel partner directly. So it is here at Engadine!
Check out the "Special Offers" section of our website where you will find the latest information about available discounts and promotions.Special Offers
Welcome Repeat Guests!
Our Welcome Mat Is Out
Loyalty equals value at Engadine! For those of our guests who choose to become repeat guests, we have a proposition for you. In return for your repeat business, we will always offer you the best available discount at the time of booking as well as a room upgrade (as available) and a bottle of wine upon arrival as our way of saying "thank you" for your continued business.
Click to check availability and then call us to make your special reservation.Check Availability
Stay With Us
While staying with us, you will most certainly enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, the dramatic backdrops for the spectacular sunrises and sunsets we are blessed to enjoy. Here you can also stroll the grounds, hike down to Hominy Creek, find a secluded spot for reading or reflection or just relax on the porches of the Inn or your Cabin.
A Special Note From Your Hosts: As innkeepers who relish the diversity of those who choose to experience Engadine, we feel obliged to assure our guests that Engadine opens its doors to any and all who wish to visit. Here, we embrace the differences that make every guest special and unique. And, we appreciate that those same differences are part of what makes the collective guest experience at Engadine engaging, fulfilling, fun and memorable for everyone. You…all of you…are welcome here!View Accommodations