Engadine Inn & Cabins
Asheville B&B Inn, Cabins and Venue
Escape to the mountains of Western, North Carolina!!!
Engadine Inn And Cabins, Asheville's Country Retreat, is located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains just 15 minutes west of the urban center of Asheville. Our 12-acre property offers the choice of two unique lodging experiences: the charm and elegance of rooms in a traditional B&B inn setting or the cozy comfort available in one of six private cabins – all with stunning mountain views.
We are also conveniently located near many of Western North Carolina's leading tourism amenities and attractions...the historic Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, the North Carolina Arboretum, the Thomas Wolf Memorial State Historic Site, the waterfalls of Dupont State Forest, a network of hiking trails (including the famed Appalachian Trail), kayak and white water rafting experiences, mountaintop zip line adventures, eclectic shopping options, vibrant arts and cultural communities, and a smorgasbord of local restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, micro-breweries and wine bars.
Won't you please consider visiting with us?
BOOK DIRECT WITH US AND SAVE!
Despite what they advertise, the online travel booking sites may actually be more expensive than by booking direct with your travel partner! ALWAYS make certain you are actually booking direct (on our website of by calling us) if you want the best deal and the best service!
Looking For A Deal?
SAVE AS MUCH AS 40%!!!!!
Check out the "Special Offers" section of our website where you will find information about available discounts and promotions.
Top Reasons To Stay With Us In January...
Unlike in the days gone by, Asheville has become a year round destination filled with broad portfolio of things to do and see. During the winter months, the crowds are gone and prices and availability are at their best! Here are some of our suggestions for planning a fun and memorable winter visit to "The Land of the Sky"...
Waterfalls In Winter- The summer throngs are long gone and the majesty of winter is on display!
- At Dupont State Forest- High Falls, Triple Falls and Hooker Falls,
- Along US 276- Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock Falls
- Near HIghlands- Dry Falls and Cullasaja Falls
Winter Hiking- Winter hikes offer spectacular views...often better than in the summer when the foliage canopy can restrict the panoramic vistas..
- North Carolina Arboretum- 10 miles of trails near downtown Asheville.
- Dupont State forest- 3.5 -mile loop trail to view High, Triple and Hooker falls
- Looking Glass Rock- A 6.5-mile hike with a 1,700 foot change of elevation offering spectacular views from the top
"Local" Skiing, Snowboarding and Snow Tubing- Winter sport options that are just a short drive from the urban center of Asheville.
- Cataloochie Ski Area- in Maggie Valley
- Wolf Ridge Ski Resort- in Mars Hill
- Saphire Valley Ski Resort- in Cashiers
Shopping- Asheville's bazaars offer something for everyone .
- Grove Arcade- Eclectic shops and restaurants in Downtown Asheville
- Asheville Outlets- Over 70 stores located just south of Asheville near the Farmer's Market and the North Carolina Arboretum
- Billtmove Village- Upscale boutiques and antique stores just outside the entrance to the Biltmore Estate.
Mountain Art- Unique creations from a community of world renowned Appalachian artists.
- River Arts District- in Downtown Asheville
- Folk Art Center- along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Sandy Mush Community- near Leicester
Stay With Us
While staying with us, you will most certainly enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, the dramatic backdrops for the spectacular sunrises and sunsets we are blessed to enjoy. Here you can also stroll the grounds, hike down to Hominy Creek, find a secluded spot for reading or reflection or just relax on the porches of the Inn or your Cabin.
A Special Note From Your Hosts: As innkeepers who relish the diversity of those who choose to experience Engadine, we feel obliged to assure our guests that Engadine opens its doors to any and all who wish to visit. Here, we embrace the differences that make every guest special and unique. And, we appreciate that those same differences are part of what makes the collective guest experience at Engadine engaging, fulfilling, fun and memorable for everyone. You…all of you…are welcome here!View Accommodations