Engadine Inn & Cabins
Asheville B&B Inn, Cabins and Venue
We're Putting Engadine Back Together Again!!!
Based on the latest information available from the State of North Carolina and Buncombe County Health and Human Services, as of May 22 Engadine will reopen for business. Initially, only our cabins will be available for booking. We anticipate opening the Inn for booking in the coming weeks.
Our cabins are EXCELLENT choices for planning a “social distancing getaway” during the current health crisis. Each is an individual building located here on our 12-acre private property. All of our cabins are set apart from one another. And, each cabin has its own adjacent parking space(s) with an entrance off of a private porch or deck.
As a licensed lodging operation, we are regularly inspected by Buncombe County Health and Human Services. We currently have a 100% rating for both the inn and our cabins. Additionally, and going forward, we are implementing the recommended cleaning protocols for lodging facilities prescribed by the Centers For Disease Control.
We will also be implementing changes in our processes to provide enhanced sanitation services and limit contact between staff and guests…
- Self check-in and check-out processes
- Temporarily suspending daily housekeeping services
- Limiting maintenance services to “appointment only” when absolutely necessary
- Temporarily suspending continental breakfast service to our cabin guests
- Conducting daily heath checks and reviews of sanitation and safety protocols with housekeeping employees
- Allowing at least 48-hours between guest check-outs and the next check-ins
- Wearing face coverings and maintaining proper social distancing
- Washing hands regularly
For more information regarding our reopening health safety plan, see our most recent blog post.
Photo Courtesy of Romantic Asheville
Top Reasons To Stay With Us This Spring...
Spring is a GREAT time to visit to Asheville. This is the time of the year when the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains come alive with color as the mountain laurels and rhododendrons come into bloom. And with the weather warming, it’s also when the area’s outdoor recreation options spring back to life.
To help you plan a spring visit, following, are some of our suggestions for planning a fun and memorable getaway to "The Land of the Sky"...
Comfy Spots At Engadine- Find a spot to relax with a good book or to catch a sunset with someone special
- Relax in our parlor or on the front porch where you can meet other interesting guests as they come and go
- Check out two outdoor fire pits with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains
- The chef’s table in the kitchen…come hang out with us over a cup of coffee or our signature hot chocolate
Waterfalls In Spring- The mild spring months are a great time to visit the quiet mountain forests to seek out the area's famous thundering waterfalls...
- At Dupont State Forest- High Falls, Triple Falls and Hooker Falls
Along US 276- Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock Falls
- Near Highlands- Dry Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
Spring Hiking- Spring hikes offer spectacular views of mountain vistas... great spots for taking lots of memorable photos where the views are unencumbered by summer’s dense foliage…
- North Carolina Arboretum- 10 miles of trails near downtown Asheville.
- Dupont State forest- 3.5 -mile loop trail to view High, Triple and Hooker falls
- Looking Glass Rock- A 6.5-mile hike with a 1,700-foot change of elevation offering spectacular views from the top
Spring Recreation- The cold weather provides incentive for those seeking out ways to work up a sweat ...
- Kayaking on the French Broad River
- Ziplining at one of many area zipline attractions
- Rock climbing offered by Fox Mountain Guides
Shopping- Asheville offers a unique collection of boutiques and bazaars...
- Grove Arcade- Eclectic shops and restaurants in Downtown Asheville
- Asheville Outlets- Over 70 stores located just south of Asheville near the Farmer's Market and the North Carolina Arboretum
- Biltmore Village- Upscale boutiques and antique stores just outside the entrance to the Biltmore Estate.
Mountain Art- Unique creations from a community of world-renowned Appalachian artists.
- River Arts District- in Downtown Asheville
- Folk Art Center- along the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Sandy Mush Community- near Leicester
Book Direct And Save!!!
Booking Direct Has It's Advantages
Despite what they advertise, the online travel booking sites may actually be more expensive than booking direct with your travel partner! ALWAYS make certain you are actually booking direct (on our website of by calling us) if you want the best deal and the best service!
Click here to check availability and to make your reservation...Book Now
Looking For A Deal?
SAVE AS MUCH AS 40%!
Last minute travel needs or special situations can present challenges when booking lodging accommodations. But, they can also present opportunities if you take the time to do your homework! You'll usually find the best deals available by contacting and booking with your travel partner directly. So it is here at Engadine!
Check out the "Special Offers" section of our website where you will find the latest information about available discounts and promotions.Special Offers
Welcome Repeat Guests!
Our Welcome Mat Is Out
Loyalty equals value at Engadine! For those of our guests who choose to become repeat guests, we have a proposition for you. In return for your repeat business, we will always offer you the best available rate at the time of booking as well as a room upgrade (or bottle of wine upon arrival if an upgrade is not available) as our way of saying "thank you" for your continued business.
Click to check availability and then call us to make your special reservation.Check Availability
Stay With Us
While staying with us, you will most certainly enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, the dramatic backdrops for the spectacular sunrises and sunsets we are blessed to enjoy. Here you can also stroll the grounds, hike down to Hominy Creek, find a secluded spot for reading or reflection or just relax on the porches of the Inn or your Cabin.
A Special Note From Your Hosts: As innkeepers who relish the diversity of those who choose to experience Engadine, we feel obliged to assure our guests that Engadine opens its doors to any and all who wish to visit. Here, we embrace the differences that make every guest special and unique. And, we appreciate that those same differences are part of what makes the collective guest experience at Engadine engaging, fulfilling, fun and memorable for everyone. You…all of you…are welcome here!View Accommodations